How to become a member of North Tyneside Employees Credit Union
Opening an Account
To join the credit union, you must complete the relevant membership application form (available from the main office, outreach office or use the link below).
Your application will be subject to a non-refundable £5.00 administration fee and you must deposit a minimum of £5.00 into your savings account.
- £5 as a joining fee (entrance fee)
- A Photo I.D – Passport or Driving Licence or Bus Pass
- Proof of Address – a utility bill or bank statement
Benefits of Membership
Membership of the Credit Union has many benefits….
- Flexible and convenient loans
- Attractive dividend on savings
- Quality service with no hidden fees
- Pay into your account by standing order and watch your money grow
- Your savings are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme